Mothers generally need to do 4-5 color ultrasound examinations during pregnancy, and each examination is particularly important for mothers. Then, when mothers get the B-iphepha le-ultrasound, they will see some professional words above. , How should I look at the B-ultrasound paper? Below, I will introduce it to you.
In the B-ultrasound report, pregnant mothers often see the following professional words, what do they mean?
1CS means that the fetal sac is only seen in the early stage of pregnancy. Generally, after 35 days of menopause, the gestational sac can be seen in the uterine cavity by B-ultrasound. The gestational sac is about 2 cm in diameter at 1.5 months of pregnancy and 5 cm at 2.5 months.
The location of the fetal sac may be in the fundus, anterior wall, posterior wall, upper part, and middle part of the uterus, and the shape is round, oval, and clear as normal.
2. CRL is the head-rump distance, which means the longest axis of the longitudinal axis of the carcass, which is mainly used to determine the gestational age of 7-12 weeks of pregnancy.
3. BPD is the biparietal diameter of the fetal head, which represents the widest distance between the left and right sides of the head, also known as the maximum transverse diameter of the head, which can be used to estimate the baby's weight and development.
4. FL is the length of the fetal femur, that is, the length of the thigh, which is used to calculate the weight of the baby together with the BPD.
5. The occipital-frontal diameter is the distance from the baby's nasal bone to the occipital carina, which is the longest distance from the front to the back of the baby's head.
6. The length of the first week of the head circumference ring is used to confirm the developmental status of the baby.
7. Abdominal circumference is the circumference of the abdomen, the length of the baby's belly for one week.
8. GP grades the placenta Beginning in the third trimester (28 weeks of gestation), the placenta grade will appear on the B-ultrasound report. Generally placenta is divided into 0, I, II, III, and sometimes III+.
Grade I marks the placenta is basically mature;
Grade II late marks the placenta has matured;
The late stage III signifies that the placenta is aging. Due to calcification and cellulose deposition, the placenta's ability to transport oxygen and nutrients is reduced, and the fetus is at risk at any time.
9. AFI does B time-out for the amniotic fluid index. Taking the umbilicus of the pregnant woman as the center, it is divided into 4 areas: upper, lower, left and right. The amniotic fluid depth of the 4 areas is added to obtain the amniotic fluid index. The normal value is 8-18 cm.
10. S/D is the ratio of fetal umbilical artery systolic blood pressure to diastolic blood pressure, which is related to fetal blood supply. When the placental function is poor or the umbilical cord is abnormal, this ratio will be abnormal. In normal pregnancy, the fetus needs to increase S as the gestational age increases. Decrease, D increases, the ratio decreases, S/D is less than 3 in near-term pregnancy.
The above editor has introduced to you how to read the professional words on the B-ultrasound paper. If you need to customize the B-ultrasound paper, you can consult online.
Ukuqapha izinga lokushaya kwenhliziyo yengane kuyingxenye ebalulekile yokwelapha komama. Ngokuqapha izinguquko zokushaya kwenhliziyo yengane, impilo yengane ingahlolwa. Iphepha lokuqapha izinga lokushaya kwenhliziyo yengane, njengendlela yokurekhoda yokuqapha izinga lokushaya kwenhliziyo yengane, selihlangabezane...Funda kabanzi
Isibindi singesinye sezitho ezibalulekile zomzimba womuntu futhi sibalulekile ekuhlonzweni kusenesikhathi kanye nokwelashwa kwezifo zesibindi. I-Ultrasound imaging, njengendlela yokuhlola engahlaseli, engeyona imisebe, engabizi kakhulu, idlala indima ebalulekile ezifweni zesibindi...Funda kabanzi
Intuthuko eqhubekayo kubuchwepheshe bezokwelapha inikeza odokotela abahlinzayo amathuluzi engeziwe nezindlela zokuthuthukisa izinqubo zokuhlinzwa kanye nemiphumela. Phakathi kwazo, i-ultrasound, njengobuchwepheshe be-imaging yezokwelapha obungahlaseli, isetshenziswa kabanzi ekuhlinzeni. Th...Funda kabanzi
Njengethuluzi elibalulekile lokuxilonga elingahlanyisi, ubuchwepheshe be-imaging be-ultrasonic yezokwelapha buthuthuka ngokushesha, futhi iveyili engaqondakali yezicubu zomuntu zembulwa emkhakheni wezokwelapha. Ngokusebenzisa izici nezimiso zokucabanga ze-ultrasound, udokotela...Funda kabanzi
Iphepha lokuqapha i-fetus liyithuluzi elibalulekile ekuhlolweni kokubelethisa kwabesifazane abakhulelwe, futhi lisetshenziselwa ukurekhoda ukushaya kwenhliziyo yengane kanye nokufinyela kwesibeletho. Lesi sihloko sizoxoxa ngokubaluleka nokusetshenziswa kwephepha lokuqapha ingane ku-obs...Funda kabanzi
Esikhathini samarekhodi ezokwelapha ngogesi, iphepha lerekhodi lezokwelapha, njengendlela yendabuko yokurekhoda ulwazi lwezokwelapha, libhekene nezinselele ezihlukahlukene. Lesi sihloko sizoxoxa ngezinselele ezibhekene nephepha lerekhodi lezokwelapha ngenkathi yerekhodi lezokwelapha nge-elekthronikhi...Funda kabanzi
Esikhathini samarekhodi ezokwelapha ngogesi, iphepha lerekhodi lezokwelapha, njengendlela yendabuko yokurekhoda ulwazi lwezokwelapha, libhekene nezinselele ezihlukahlukene. Lesi sihloko sidingida izinselelo zamarekhodi ezokwelapha ephepha ngenkathi yamarekhodi ezokwelapha ngogesi, kanye ...Funda kabanzi
Ukuqapha izinga lokushaya kwenhliziyo yengane kuyingxenye ebalulekile yokulawula impilo kamama nengane. Ngokuthola nokurekhoda njalo izinguquko zokushaya kwenhliziyo yengane, isimo sempilo yengane singahlolwa ngempumelelo, futhi izinyathelo ezihambisanayo zingathathwa ...Funda kabanzi